Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 07:25:26 PDT
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear James and others, Dear Ross,

I've seen the homepage of Ross and I want to tell you all that's a real nice homepage. Nice to see Ross and you.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------

I hope someone brings back some good
photos from the COA convention. I am eager
to see a few of the people I have talked to on the list.
I'm sad that I didn't get to go this year, but perhaps next
year(Since the convention will be in Houston next year,
my dad is the one who will take me, as my mom despises
Texas, maybe because of the large number of insects and the heat).
If anyone wants to see a photo of me, go to this address:

http://www.schnr-specimen-shells.com/MyPage.html

This is Ross Mayhews personal page with photos.
My photo is under the "friends" section of the page. It has a long
download time.

Kind Regards,
James