Sender:
From:
Peggy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 11:29:14 -0500
Hilary and all,

If you must use acid, try coating parts you don't want eaten (like the
aperture) with oil first (mineral or baby will do). This seems to inhibit
the acid, at least with light application. I used to use acid but don't
anymore. I'd rather chip away at the lime!

Peggy

Peggy & Tom Williams
Shell Elegant
PO Box 575, Tallevast FL 34270

Shell Collecting Trips around the world-=-= Shell collecting trips around
the world =-=-=-=-=-=