Sender:
From:
CHAN Sow-Yan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:01:24 +0800
Hello Sue, Barbara and all,

> Neat pictures! I noticed you even have the new Ty beanie snail
> Sue Adrian MI

> Are any of the snail figurines for sale. Just your site today. Or is
this
> your own collection? I do hope that some of them are for sale.
> Barbara Haviland

Many thanks for your responses.

Sorry, I don't own or sell any of those figurines.
Just enjoy collecting cute images.
Anyway, I am hunting (with camera) around
for more snail or seashell motifs from shops.
That image collection is from a friend of mine.
If you want, you can contact Leo at

Please come back often to check for new additions.
Figurines at http://home4.pacific.net.sg/~leonguan/

Best wishes, CHAN Sow-Yan (Singapore)

Molluscan Pictures at http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~chansy/

You get paid (USA and Canada only) for surfing the internet?
Too good to be true?
Click here to find out more:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1012683912