Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:50:24 PDT
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry, wrong answer, but nice. If your Latin should be right the family should be
called Fatsonellidae.
bye bye Later and Better
your Fatsonellia

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
Helmut Nisters wrote:

> Dear Conchlers,
>
> what ferreter can do I can do it again.
> The first will win 10 species of Tirolean landshells, to make landshells better known.
>
> Which is the smallest landshell from Tirol ? Answer for
> Family, Genus, species, author. To answer all is needed for
> winning.
Hello!

The smallest is;

Family - Fatsonellia
Genus - Obesia
Species - helmuti (Swainson 1821)

Please do not send my shells at this time. Donate them to
the "Musee du Porcs Alats, Belgique"

Later,

Emilio