Sender:
From:
Carol Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:55:35 -0400
Hi, Mark,

Thanks for the suggestions.  How are you?

I, too, am no longer newsletter editor.  I'm President and figured both jobs
were a little too much.

I have a Canon Multipass 3500 which works great.  My husband is selling
Medicare supplements and I do all the letters.  We sent out 2300 from Nov.
98 to June 99.  I print the leaderhead, letter and envelopes, so I go
through a lot of ink.

The man thing I'd like to do is get the ink and a hypodermic needle and
"roll my own."  Not really roll, but you know.  Someone said they did it and
it was a little messy unless you were very careful, but, shoot, I could take
the stuff in the yard!

Have you had your surgery?  I look forward to hearing from you again.

Carol