Sender:
From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 02:28:34 +0000
It is indeed sad to hear about GinnĄ - from what i have heard, she was definitely "one of the good
guys", in just about any sense one would wish to consider.  Seems we are losing so many from our
little community in the past year or so - makes one realize just how precious  the miracle of life
is, and what treasures the  friends and colleagues we still have the pleasure of knowing, truly are.
-Ross M.