Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:46:29 -0700
Andrew,
Thanks for the great info on Epitoniidae. This kind of e-mail
is why am a CONCH-L member! The more we share our knowlege and
views with each other, the more we all benifit in our hobby.
I have a great love for taxonomy and evolution, and the idea
of genus vs subgenus has always been a bit of an enigma to me.
It's all very subjective and so changes in thinking are constant.
Peter Egerton
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca