Sender:
From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:33:34 -0400
Dear Bob:
The Blacks were out of Ft. Meyers and shrimped in season and dredged
shells at other times.  Their locality was 125 fathoms, off De Soto
Canyon, Cape San Blas, Gulf of Mexico, which is east of you, as memory
serves the one time I looked up the location in the 1970's was off Port
St. Joe region.  The numbers of spp. from that depth were few but the
shells great, and the bushels of dredging (at $35.00) were a real
bargain. . .

Alan Gettleman
Merritt Island, FL