Sender:
From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:12:13 -0700
Hi Tom,
        I guess that you, Paul Monfils and I are on the committee for the
rebuilding of the Endeavour Collection of Shells.  Did you get the list I
sent before?
        Paul said that he could send the following but that I should find
out what you wanted to donate.  Here is paul's list of "possible " donation
shells.
Cypraea cinerea
Macrocallista maculata
Tivela mactroides
Dosinia concentrica
Ventricolaria rigida
Chlamys pallium
Cypraea ventriculus
Bullaria ampulla
Conus striatus
Conus litteratus
Chione stutchburyi
Struthiolaria papulosa
Buccinulum multilineum
Cymatium parthenopeum
Brachidontes hirsutus xxx
Chlamys asperrimus

        As I told Paul, the First Mate said that they couldn't use a really
large group of shells as the display table in The Great Cabin of The
Endeavour also has to display maps, bird drawing an, botanical specimens.
If you can send me a list of what you'd like to donate, I'll contact Paul
and try to coordinate this project.  I too keep finding new specimens for
donation so I have to be careful not to overdo my excitement on the
project.  I have a great tendency to overdo a lot of things and it gets me
into trouble.
        When Hiromi & I go to Port Townsend with all the shells I'll take
some pictures to send to you and Paul.  It might make a nice display for
your shell club.
        By the way, did you ever get the first set of photos of The
Endeavour that I sent you?  They were with an Endeavour patch.  I hope that
they weren't lost in the mail.  Let me know and if it hasn't come yet, I'll
try a second time when we're in Port Townsend.
        Give an extra hug to Donnie from the Three Musketeers,
Dan, Hiromi & Kuma "The Bear"

>Hey Dan, send me the list.  I'd like to help if possible.
>
>Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.
Eureka, California