Sender:
From:
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:03:22 -0600
> Hello!
>  Hi Tom,
>
> Why cant you do italics?
>
> Later,
>
> Emilio Jorge Power

The program they give you to build the site will only allow a single type
font.  Thus if I use italics for the name, then the author is also
italicized.  Same for the underline.  It's actually a neat little program
that anyone could use but I would rather just use html code and go from
there as I can use Word97 to build an html file.  Supposedly they (Netscape)
have it set up to import html files but it hasn't worked for me.  I will
most likely change sites.

And so no one forgets, I am still gathering errata data.  I will send out a
page or two on Eisenberg first, but any inputs are still welcome for other
publications where you have found errors.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

P.S.  For Lynn Scheu...The web article will be done tomorrow, promise.