Sender:
From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:34:03 -0400
Sylvia,

Depending on where you buy them (via mail order computer store or local
retailer) you can spend between about $10 to $20 per Zip cartridge. Better
to stick with tape. I use Sony DAT 120Ps which run about $30 and can hold 4
gigabytes. I just let it run at night after I'm done working.

Best regards,
Jim Miller

.>My tape drive holds 800MB per tape.  But it takes a long time to backup
>800MB, then both the tapes and Zip disks are expensive, and you have to span
>quite a few.  My tapes, from  $20 to $25 for 800 MB.  How much are the zip
>disks that hold 100MB?
>
>Sylvia S. Edwards
>Huntsville, Alabama

Jim Miller