Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 05:14:42 -0000
Emilio, you wrote:
Please, if I may correct you. Gravity is not a theory. Gravity is a physical
law
 Dang right it's not theory, ask any drunk stumbling down the street if
gravity is real or not. And while on the subject , have you ever notriced
that the forces of gravity become much stronger after a tweleve pack of beer
.
Weasel