Sender:
From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:08:52 -0500
There is no need for Andrew to get off the list, just because he made a
mistake.  Most of the time when I write to the list in a mad sort of way,
untill I get an answer back from my mentor that I have gone to far, I have
not even realized what I have written to the group,  I am just as much to
blame for writting what I do to the list people as anyone else.  I have
been learning some things, and a few people on the list might know what
this means "learn to subdue my passions", I cannot tell any of you where
this came from, but I feel some of you might know.  These few words, mean a
lot to me, and maybe I will learn not to write any more of the not so good
letters to the group.  So, sorry for anything I have said in the past to
upset any of you, and I will still be here rooting for the "kids" that I
still want you all to help in any way you can, not just with shells, any
way.  John Bernard   Tennessee