Sender:
From:
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:06:32 -0600
Mark,

Okay, you wanted to see my "art" mess, so I'll send it direct (I don't think
the list allows image attachments).  Funny how everyone else noticed I was
hunting for black beer and you picked up on embarassing clay work.  So now
you have a picture of a Tom original.  At least it didn't take long to make.

As for the group hug, you're actually right.  We have all had our ups and
downs on this list and many of us have posted things we didn't mean to.  The
humor I found in some of the happenings lately was admittedly in large part
due to the fact that this time it wasn't my blunder!  So lets press on.  If
anyone else wants an image of a clay model Thalasscyon bonus just let me
know and I'll send a jpg your way -- however, trust me on this, you really
don't want to see this.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA (where there is a bright, nearly full moon
that is lighting up the mountains -- almost surreal)