Sender:
From:
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:38:15 -0600
Thank you Peggy, Helmut, and Paul,

All of these folks received answers off line but just to ensure no one
thinks I'm blowing off such kindness I thought I had better get something
out on the list.

The nerites are a tough group because they are so common as to be
overlooked, many are extremely variable in color and pattern, and there is
surely a large proportion that have been named a few different times.  I
have been slowly gathering them for quite a few years and was really helped
a year or so ago by a trade with Jr Powers of this list.  My species count
stands at close to 100.  There are lots more out there but these represent
the most commonly offered species.

Tom