Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 22:42:07 -0400
7bit
From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
cc: Charlotte Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Probably the indiviual who has the "Most Strange & Unusual Lots" is
none other than your American Conchologist Assistant Editor, Charlotte
Lloyd.  At the August, 1997 Jacksonville Shell Club Show, Char exhibited
about 20 linear feet of unusual items entitled "Molluscan Connections" which
included such items as a "Batmans Belt"  with attachments from the
Philippines.  Believe me, it was a display that you had to see to really
appreciate what strange things can happen in the sea.

Naturally, Charlotte garnered virtually all the votes from other exhibitors
in the competion for the "Exhibitors Choice Award."

Bill F.