Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:18:39 -0600
Don,

The site worked fine for me and it looks like it might be Bullina lineata
(Gray, 1825).  Yours has wavier lines than the specimen in the Compendium
but this may be within the range of variability for them.  It was a great
picture of the living animal however.

So it's back to the "grind" in paradise, eh?  Must have been tough to talk
to folks in Texas and have to admit you literally work in an island
paradise!  And just think, you could be directing traffic at O'Hare or some
other equally fun-filled spot.  Of course by the time you complete your tour
in Samoa you will have lost your real traffic controller abilities.  Do they
have a remedial school?

Joking aside, it was great to meet you at COA, now remember not to let the
job (or wife and kid) interfere with those diving duties and maybe a
different version or sequel to Cone Wars.

See ya,

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA