Sender:
From:
Worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 23:06:21 -0600
Carol,

I believe at one time a printed list of programs was to be compiled by COA.
 I do not remember the details though.  COA was to make the list available
to clubs in need of programs.  It was up to the clubs to contact the
speakers directly.  Contact one of the Board members to see if that list
has been maintained.

If it would be of any help, my Web site lists one video program that may be
of interest.  http://www.erols.com/worldwide/Presentations.htm
I'm sure it was included in the list of programs compiled by COA.

Rich
Richard L. Goldberg
Worldwide Specimen Shells
P.O. Box 6088