Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 01:17:05 -0500
Harrie:

After thoroughly washing and washing and washing and drying....soak in
hydrogen peroxide for a little while making certain it gets down inside the
shell really well.  Or try borax down inside the shell and a few drops of
water and then close the aperture with cotton.  Got these tips from a
dealer.  The hydrogen peroxide trick works great....haven't tried the borax
yet.

RoseSea