Sender:
From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 22:37:38 -0400
Dear Carlos -

Having never been there, I can't be of much help with your question about
shells in Mozambique, but I think Art's suggestion that you ask Dr. Richard
Kilburn is good.  Thought you might like to have his email address.  It is

Have always wanted to try shelling in Mozambique.  Have a great time for
me, and come back and tell us all about it.

Betty Jean, The Tall One