Sender:
From:
Ardeth Hardin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:50:46 -0500
My friend, Joyce Matthys, justs e-mailed me a site for tides on Captiva.

This site also has tides for locations around the world.  I don't think  the
site  has been posted before.  You can bring up a whole year's tide table at
one time.  Click on Master Index at bottom of page to get the other
locations.

http://www02.coconet.com:8080/locations/277.html

When you get into it, choose Captiva and scroll the date to what you want.
When it comes up scroll to the bottom of the page and click on month and it
will show all the information for the month.  Click on one year and it will
show
all the information for a year.  Same for other sites.

Ardeth Hardin, Carrollton, Tx