Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:09:15 -0000
Good write-up Bob, When I began collecting Tuckers books helped in
understanding what's what and why we use Latin names . I found he was to be
at the Sanibel Show and we made plans to attend . It wasn't until we arrived
that we found about his passing on , what a devastating loss to malacology
but at least his written works will live on . BTW, we did attend his public
memorial on sanibel , many nice words and great stories.
I wonder  what the Conch-l would have been like with Dr. Abbott in
attendance even though I believe he's channeling through Art.... Weaselly