Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:50:42 PDT
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Mark,

I am able to prepare a nice selection of European inlandshells
for the auction of beginning at next year. I'll prepare them until
for the middle of november.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
url: www.netwing.at/nisters/

or

Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
malacological collection
Feldstr. 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86-37

----------
Hello All, As some of you might know  Elizabeth Brown and I are organizing
the Greater Miami Shell Club's shell show slated for January . We are
planning a silent Auction and I have volunteered to be the organizer . I
could really use some donations in the way of specimen shells for this
auction. I myself have donated one of my well crafted wooden Sailing ship
replicas , those who saw the ship at the 1998 shell show will remember the
ship I donated for that raffle, Harvey . anyway the only complaint was that
it was a bit too big for most decors so this year I have donated a smaller
version at 18 in. long by 18 inch tall . built of mahogany and beech it's a
quaint addition to any library of living room . So if there is any
possibility that we can get a donation for any of you that would be most
appreciated . thanks , mark bethke