Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:35:56 -0400
7bit
From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Welcome aboard Susie:   Greetings on behalf of the Astronaut Trail Shell Club of
Brevard.   You will LOVE the shellers/ the shell clubs/ the shell shows/ and
shelling in Florida.   It is more fun than anyone should have!

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
of Merritt Island, Florida.

Jim Specializes in Self-Collected