Sender:
From:
Holly Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:59:46 EDT
Hi everyone,
My name is Holly Sadowski and I am currently living in Panama City, Florida.
My husband is stationed at Tyndall Airforce Base.  Since moving here I have
spent many hours beachcombing and collecting shells.  In the past year I have
started collecting specimen shells from dealers, but I am still learning more
every day about this fascinating hobby.  I mainly became interested in shells
because of their incredible beauty, but now I am becoming more involved in
the scientific aspects of collection.  Right now I collect everything, but I
am more interested in the murex, pectens, and volutes.  I do not have
children yet since I''ve only been married for 18 months, but I do have a
beautiful 8 month old maltese named Sasha.  She is our daughter.  I am
looking forward to talking to some of you on-line.  Have a nice day.
Holly D. Sadowski