Sender:
From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:04:34 -0400
Pardon me while I do a commercial!! I've already received my copy of
Ross' screen saver, and it is gorgeous! Every shell looks as if I could
reach into my screen and pick it up. Part of this is due to my new
Trinitron monitor, but it looks great on the old monitor too, and so I
have to tell you, its excellence is due to Ross' computer, photographic
and digitizing skills! Great shells, full screen, and so colorful. I
find myself wishing it would come on more often! If I could ever learn
how to use this new pile of equipment, I might find out how to make it
come on after just 3 minutes idle, or maybe 2 minutes. Or maybe make it
just stay on all the time and work on Richard's computer? And what a
neat idea to do customized screensavers with your own favorite
specimens! Congratulations, Ross!

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, KY