Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 10:50:00 -0000
Up from the burrow the ferret did come , to see one's shadow cast upon the
sand and back warmed by the Sun which now shine's bright , but wait , what
is this eye see , a 200 ft long barge parked upon thy sand? did someone lose
this , is there and empty spot where once a barge was somewhere, out there?
stacked three high with containers this barge be , laden with great
treasures like stolen SUV's  ,no great loss to me!!
Soon many will come to my beach , strolling out from the high rises , noses
to the sky , foot to the sand , mind to the shell. but as a wise ferret
knows , it will be days still until the grand bounty of shells begin to
appear as they are still covered by the sand . Ode to the sand dwelling