Sender:
From:
Robert Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:08:01 EDT
Hello Marlo,
Power has been fleeting from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West. Irene, though not
as powerful as Floyd, made it's mark. We feel for our Carolina Concher's. I
hear the ground is still insaturated from Floyd.  I hear that "ferret's"
private back yard storage containers went to sea. Is this true? What Mark,
no salvage rights?                  Bob...

"Only the foolish collector will brag".