Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:06:17 -0600
7bit
From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Ferret
What about empty shells? I presume that they would be collected up to be doled
out to needy displaced hermit crabs who lost their other homes during the storm.
That's only right is it not?
Our favorite gun story goes like this - that there are 5 guns for every man,
woman and child in Texas, but a Texas woman we talked to said that sounded
bizarre.  She herself has no more than three of them, so I guess things get
exaggerated.