Sender:
From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:39:09 -1100
Hi Nora and all,

What the lady from Texas wasn't considering was that
her husband owned 15 guns and their two kids had one
each, bringing the average back to 5 per person, so the
original story was probably accurate...

No doubt the hermit crabs will enjoy the new shells made
available by Irene.  I have 7 or 8 hermit crabs in my tank
right now, and about twice that many dead shells.  They
rotate the shells out regularly, even trying on shells that
are much too big for them (there's a 15mm crab in a 70mm
tonna perdix right now), but may be back in their original
shells a few days later.  I guess it's another case of the
grass always being greener on the other side of the fence.

Cheers,

Don
(Texan by birth, palagi by choice)