Sender:
From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:22:56 -0400
At 10:25 PM 10/18/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>Vicky-
>Thanks for thinking of me.  Still cleaning up and have yet to get to the
>beach.  I'll keep you informed.
>    I did pick up a shell at the CenPenn Shell Club Auction last saturday
>from the e-mail listing.  John Wolff was so kind as to facilitate this.  I
>got a Atrina rigida, 200 mm from North Carolina to add to my worldwide
>Pennidae exhibit I am working on.  Hope the CenPenn Auction did good for that
>Club.
>Elizabeth Brown
>Miami, FL

We raised over $900 even though there were only 10 bidders present plus 3
from Conch-L. The Conch-L'ers did as follows: 30% of max bid; 37% of max
bid; and no win. Keep it in mind for next year: there are bargains
available. Thanks to all participants and donors.

John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17601, U.S.A.