Sender:
From:
"Marlo F. Krisberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:05:50 -0800
Thanks all for the education on fluids for decication/preservation.

Even if starving, Arctic Eskimos will never eat penguin eggs.  Why not?

Now that I've effectively desicated my microshells I start sorting through
them using my 10X/20X microscope.
But I have a hard time handling them, positioning them and especially
cleaning off the specks of dust, dirt,  etc.  The dental pick is too big,
tweezers too big and clumsy, and frustration sets in.

1.  Do those of you working with microscopes use tools designed especially
for these circumstances?  If so, can you recommend specific instruments and
sources.  The nearest large city is 50 miles away (Orlando).  How about
some mail order sources?
2.  Hints on how to hold micros in place and easily rotate, etc.

Watch this string.  I'll confirm the first correct answer - Eskimo eggs

As we get closer to April 15th, I get the urge to remind you that the
lottery is a tax on people who are bad at math.

Marlo