Sender:
From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:10:48 -0400
I have a box of Philippine shells from an US Navy physician who was
stationed in Manila. They were collected the month the USA was "asked to
leave" the Philippines back in the late 70's or early 80's (He remembered
jumping on the helicopter in such a hurry to escape that he had to leave
behind numerous other boxes of shells he had collected for me - sigh). Does
anyone have a month and year for this event? (I have lost contact with the
collector).

 G Thomas Watters
 Ohio Biological Survey &
 Aquatic Ecology Laboratory
 Ohio State University
 1315 Kinnear Road
 Columbus, OH 43212 USA
 v: 614-292-6170  f: 614-292-0181

"The world is my oyster except for months with an 'R' in them" - Firesign
Theater

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
has to buy a license" - GTW

"God knows everything - he's omnivorous" - Homer Simpson