Sender:
From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:28:54 -0400
Hi Michael,
You don't have to do anything except show up, pay the usual entry for the
Academy (unless you are a club member) and enjoy!  And after the show, you
can also enjoy the rest of the Academy which is worth the few bucks you
paid!  Have a great time, and bring your I-hope-I-can-find-it lists, because
you will!!!