Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:26:20 -0000
Yes i have tried alcohol and mineral oil, it's called a oil slick (don't for
get the cocktail onion and it should be served in a highball glass), the
"Hazelwood" is the same drink only you use a larger glass like a bucket.
ferreter stick with the lighter fluid / mineral oil combo, it's tried and
tested and carries the UL label and has a good housekeeping approval .