Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:42:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Harry J Berryman <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To All;

Just had to put my two cents in on this one. The "Tall One" started me
out will the oils and I just never like it. Someone mention "Armor All",
yep, the same thing a lot of you use on your car. You can spray even a
comb murex with ease. Dries in a short time and brings out the dark
colors in shells, try it on an old scallop to see for yourself. If you
don't like it, just put the shell in water and watch the Armor All float
to the top. Besides putting on a shine and bringing out the colors, it
adds an ultraviolet protection to stop fading from sun light. I have use
it for years with no ill effects on the shell, dust or nose. Many times
I have used it on shell to enhance them for displaying. Try it, you
might like it!

Harry Berryman
Xenophora Nut
Glassboro NJ