Sender:
From:
Karen Vanderven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:22:15 -0500
James- My proposed solution may be all too easy,  but
how about taking post-its and cutting little numbers out
of the sticky part. Then just stick the number on  the
shell. I don't know much ( read, anything) about post-it
glue, but I'd think as sticky substances go it's relatively
mild and yet would adhere reasonably well.

What do folks think ?  (please discourage if not good idea)

Karen