Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 10:15:10 -0500
From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
To: David Campbell <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask], "+dir-insert+~csturmjr/Mailbox"@pitt.edu
Regarding David's message, the reprint company has selected issues
available.  When I contacted them a few years ago they no longer had all
the volumes and the ones that they did have were $60.00
  I'm also not sure how much of a backstock PRI has.  Several years ago
they had a fantastic offer of all available issues for (if I remember
correctly) $200.00  I managed to get almost half of the volumes that way.
I'm still working on getting the earlier ones.  Best bet is to try a large
museum or university.  Here in Pittsburgh I actually go to the Univ of
Pittsburgh Engineering Library to access the earlier volumes.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine