Sender:
From:
James M Cheshire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:29:10 -0800
Dear all, I am attempting to make a complete list of all the
worlds known Modulidae. Below is what I have compiled
so far:

Modulus ambiguus - Dautzenberg, 1910 West Africa
Modulus candidus - Petit, 1853 Indo Pacific
Modulus carchedonius - Lamarck, 1822 America
Modulus catenulatus - Philippi, 1849 West America
Modulus cerodes - Adams, 1851 West America
Modulus disculus - Philippi, 1846 West America
Modulus kaicherae - Petuch, 1987 Caribbean
Modulus lacteus - Kuroda, 1949 Japan
Modulus lindae - Petuch, 1987 Caribbean
Modulus modulus - Linnaeus, 1758 America
Modulus pacei - Petuch, 1987 Caribbean
Modulus tectum - Gmelin, 1791 Indo Pacific

Now, I want to know, are there any species I have missed on here?
Are any of the species listed considered synonyms? I would greatly
appreciate
any help.

Kindest Regards,
James