Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:44:57 -0500
From:
Bob Nuelle <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
on 11/12/99 9:34 PM, [log in to unmask] at [log in to unmask] wrote:

Dear Scott:

We at UniverShell use all Macintosh [iMac] computers and made the decision
to host our website at an all Macintosh ISP. This was done for two primary
reasons:

    1] All Macintosh computers have been Y2K compliant since 1990-91.

    2] The Macintosh operating system offers a greater overall security.

We may not be able to save the architecture of the Internet [hubs, routers,
switches, DNS computers, firewalls, mail servers, etc.] from Y2K but at he
very least we will be up and running the instant the infrastructure
recovers. Unless, of course, if the power company fails, then we all may
have to revert to Snail Mail.

Bob & Rosemary Nuelle
--
The UniverShell Trading Company