Sender:
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 22:24:15 PST
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Rafael

at home I've an older book on Olivida

Olive Shells of the World
by Rowland F. Zeigler
and
Humbert C. Porrecea, 1969
printed in the USA by
Rochester Polychrome Press. Inc. 45 Halstead St., Rochester

published by Zeigler and Porrecea

He named Oliva graphica Marrat, 1870 as synonyme of
Oliva julieta Duclos, 1833
    range: Nicaragua to Peru

Oliva circinata Marrat, 1871 as a synonym of
Oliva sayana Ravenel, 1834
    range from North Carolina to Texas, Brazil and Cuba

But there is no Oliva tostesi

with best olive greetings from Austria

Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37