Sender:
From:
Paul Callomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:21:02 +0900
Comrades,

The Kaicher index contains a booboo. 'No!' I hear you cry, but alas 'tis
so. I gave the same pack codes for Turbinidae (#52) and Turbinellidae
(#55). The word goes round - 'what an eejut'. I shall fix the index just as
soon as my creaking joints, bursting schedule, natural inertia etc. permit
and post it up as version 1.1.
In the meantime, the first version of the pack contents issue is finished,
and will be on the web site by and by. This is an index in original pack
order, which will allow you to see what's in each pack before you hand over
your grubby banknotes.