Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:26:13 -0500
And now the rest of the story.  E.T. came to the St. Pete Meeting, and
Florence Kuczinski and I knew of his reputation, so we were cautious.
But even though the other members were warned, 3 of them waded right in,
and to this day they won't say what happened.  I know he went to their
houses and picked out shells and was suppose to send his shells in
exchange.  I don't think they made it.  He paid for a membership in the
club, but we had a council meeting and voted to return his money which
we did.  Never heard another thing.  This was over 20 plus years ago.

Another collector got in trouble with a dealer for not paying his bill.
Come to find out someone had ordered shells using this mans name, but
said he was on vacation on the East coast of Florida for a month and
would the dealer send the shells to this vacation home.  Anyway, after
the collector whos name had been used convinced the dealer that he
didn't order any shells, the dealer went to the east coast at the
address he had sent the shells, and guess who he found was still living
there.  You guessed it.  You would have thought that he would have had
enough sense to move on.  Maybe the collector will confirm this as it
was told to me by him.

Bob

Peggy Williams wrote:

> A few years ago he moved to Florida. He tried the St Pete club and our club
> but we were forewarned and careful. From his physical description we were
> pretty sure it was Theiler, but he called himself Eichmann. He disappeared
> and I have no idea where he is now. Physical description: the heftiest man
> you've ever seen.
>
> >> Can someone who knows all about this Fast Eddie please give all of us what
> >> we need to know to identify him in correspondence, and what his tactics
> >> are? What aliases does he use? Where does he live? What is his e-mail
> >> address, if any?
> >>
> >> You could save some of us a lot of grief, expense and wasted specimens!
> >>
> >> Andrew G
>
> Visit my website at http://www.mindspring.com/~shellelegant
>                                   Peggy Williams
>                                    Shell Elegant
>                  PO Box 575     *     Tallevast FL 34270

Check us out at our Website: www.theshellstore.com
348 Corey Ave , St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
727-360-0586      Fax 727-360-3668