Sender:
From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:13:20 -0500
Holly-
As regards your comment on the size of your volute. Size should never be a
major consideration. If the specimen is as perfect as can be and half the
size of some scarred and chipped old calciied brute, your little shell is
far superior! As in most things, size is seldom the most important factor.
No comment from the masculine side of the peanut gallery! Shells are the
finest of God's handiwork, enjoy!  Karen