Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 02:53:13 -0000
Peter you wrote ;  Is it possible to sue someone for slander regarding
comments on the internet?
You could sue anyone for anything at anytime , will you win a slander suit
regarding the internet , probably not . the courts are giving the internet
much leeway as it's one of the last bastions for the freedom of speech.
And another point to make , slander is a falsehood or prejudice publicly
committed against another . since the mention party is guilty of crimes
against the thee malacology community and we have so many witnesses i really
doubt there is a case . But i do agree that it's time to move on , ET, FE,
SG or whatever this party calls him/herself is long gone , probably moved
his sideshow to P.I. there if you cross someone you be sleep'n wit da fishes
(nothing against P.I. , just an observation i made whilst visiting there )
ferret