Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:37:01 -0000
7bit
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>
Hey gang , as i was preparing for our trip i ferreted out a website with an
accessible world wide tidal database ,
http://tbone.biol.sc.edu/tide/sitesel.html
 you can even ask it (well punch in the date , year and time ) for the tidal
prediction well in advance. I didn't try it but the years listed indicate
that you can study past tides to further your own knowledge .
Oh and for you real hungry shellers that can get to it , POMPANO FLAT IS AT
MINUS TIDE  11/23/99 -1.3  , 11/24/99  - 1.5 , the first minus today was
observed and reported and tomorrow will be better , so go with the wind , go
my fellow shellers, collect until your eyes pop out as this is the big tide
of the year, check it out
             http://tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/     (will show observed and
predicted tides for Naples , Naples is the spot to look for good tides at
goodland and pompano flat )
Ferreter, (always imitated , never appreciated)