Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 02:38:46 -0000
Paul , in case your system aint up to snuff today , i sent you a reply to
your question , yes I'm still interested and it would be very much
appreciated , sorry to make this a public thing but i did reply to your
question before and iy doesn't seeem to have made it to you . mark bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V Hollywood Florida 33019-2804 thanks again
paul, PS, check with your internet provider , they might have a probrlem
with their equipment