From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:11:44 PST
Dear Liwen,

I can send you a nice selection from European inlandshells including some nice microlandshells
in trading, changing or for a small price as I need some cash for further excursions or
slides eg. I can send you material through many families as Cochlostomatidae, Vertiginidae,
Chondrinidae, Pupillidae, Valloniidae, Clausiliidae, Hygromiidae, Helicidae eg., very fresh material,
that would be interesting for a starting collection of landshells. I also have some nice freshwater
species, but mostly smaller ones. I can offer you about 100 species, from 1 - 10 specimens / lot.
Some species of them I can send you can see on my homepage: www.netwing.at/nisters/
As there are images only from shells from the whole Tyrol, I can send you also other species
not figured here, but from  other localities in Italy and some dinaric states to Greece.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
As I see that you possible live in London or in the UK I would like to make a proposel.
As I have bought some slides for the microscope via my friend Brian Darnton, but not jet payed
with a check I would ask you if you would be so kindly to send him 25 pounds in a form of a
check. As the costs from Austria are very high, I will send you a nice selection of landshells to
you for the 25 pounds.
The address of my friend:
Brian Darnton
Flat No 1 No 8 Park Road
Swanage Dorset BH19  2AD
Could you do this for me and I will prepare a nice parcel with shells for that.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37