From:
Diana Pederson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 22:04:43 -0500
Hi:

Just wanted to forewarn everyone.  you may well
see a lot of newcomers in the next week.  I just
wrote my weekly column.  Told my readers about my
hermit crabs.  Also mentioned my interest in shell
collecting and this email group.  You may see some
more introductions in the near future.  If you
happen to be interested in hermit crabs or
gardening, you may want to check this article
out:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/262/29659

Thank you to all the private replies I've had.  I
just ordered a gallon jug of shells (mostly
suitable for hermies) from Sanibel Seashell
Industries.  I'll see what they sent.  What isn't
claimed by my crabs will be identified (I hope I
can) for my collection.

Question:  How does everyone store their shell
collections?

Anyone with a listing of inexpensive shells,
please feel free to send it to me at:
Diana Pederson
2313 Bernard
lansing, MI 48911

I won't promise to buy from everyone, but I will
be studying every list.  Am hoping for a new shell
book for Christmas if my son remembered to pass
the word to his grandmother.  Otherwise, I'll add
to my book collection after that.  I can't believe
I want a book about something other than
gardening!!

--
Diana Pederson, Lansing, Michigan, United States,
USDA Zone 5