From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 10:56:33 -0800
Again--Dear Pete;-
        This is what I think: I think families and genera can be
distinguished---if---there are enough contributing authors to do the
distinguishing. I gotta talk to Len Brown about this. But it seems to be
a worthwhile project. Someone's gonna do it. I wonder if it couldn't be
done as the result of OPEN COA list contributers. You all out there know
something about something. People like those named Andrew usually know
two and maybe even three things.
        Think about it.
        Art